Oahu Circle Island Tour
The most complete tour of the island
Oahu Circle Island Tour
The only tour with a temple, botanical garden / waterfall walk included.
Pick-up: 7AM from any Waikiki location. Guests staying outside of Waikiki will normally use the Ala Moana Hotel for pick up, which has ample free parking at the Ala Moana Shopping Center located next door to the hotel. You will receive detailed parking instructions in your tour confirmation email. Please, let us know where you are staying if you are outside Waikiki.
Duration: Entire Day.
Group: Minimum 2, Maximum 12.
Amenities: Water and snack bars provided.
Notes: Call or email for information about singles or groups more than 12. No Host lunch at one of several great locations along the North Shore.
- Church used in Finale
- Hurley Buys His Mother a House
- Jack and Locke’s Final Fight
- Desmond Kills Calvin (stealing his boat scene)
- Mr. Eko Leads Tail Section Group to Jack
- Ben takes Sawyer to Hilltop on Hydra Island (location view)
- Jacob’s Lighthouse (location view)
- Jack’s Thailand Beach (from Stranger in a Strange Land episode)
- Temple Where Sun & Jin are Married
- Mr. Eko Captures Michael, Sawyer and Jin
- Kate’s Bathing Suit Scene
- Waterfall Where Kate and Sawyer Find the Briefcase While Swimming
- Nigerian Drug Plane Crash Site – Boone is Killed
- Survivor’s Tent Camp Beach (no props are on beach)
- Nigerian Church Scenes (when available) (Mr Eko’s backstory)
- Airplane Crash Site Beach (no props on beach)
- Sawyer Shoots the Polar Bear
- Dharma Village / The Other’s Camp
- And More…
- Jumanji 2018
- Kong Skull Island
- 50 First Dates
- Along Came Poly
- From Here to Eternity
- Tora Tora Tora
- Jurassic World 1 & 2
- Blue Hawaii
- Paradise Hawaiian Style
One of the best experiences of my life
Wow, wow, wow. One of the best experiences of my life. Where to start? I’ll start with our tour guide, Greg, who was exceptional. Greg was a delight in every way. He is extremely knowledgeable about all things LOST, and Oahu itself. We did the Circle Island Plus tour, and saw nearly every filming location there was to see and a few extras…
Bethany Diane S.
Sooooo worth it
Take the all day tour – sooooo worth it. Dave was our guide for the day and we totally geeked out on our LOST tour. Four years ago, we did the yellow Hummer half day tour and we were super excited to return and explore the entire island this time (in a DHARMA VAN!)…
Had the time of our lives!
I don’t know that I’ve ever felt so inclined to leave a review for anything as much as I’m wanting to today. We took the Circle Island tour with Dave and had the time of our lives…
Check our Frequently Asked Questions