Oahu North Shore Tour
Perfect to discover the north of Oahu
Oahu North Shore Tour
A great way to see about 3/4 of Oahu including the H-3 Tunnel and overlook, Kaneohe, the Waikane Pier, China Man’s Hat, Sunset Beach, Waialee Beach, Waimea Bay view, Sharks Cove view, Papialoa Beach, Mokuleia Beach and more, as well as some of the most famous LOST & Movie locations all in 5 1/2 hours.
Pick-up: 7AM from any Waikiki location. Guests staying outside of Waikiki will normally use the Ala Moana Hotel for pick up, which has ample free parking at the Ala Moana Shopping Center located next door to the hotel. You will receive detailed parking instructions in your tour confirmation email. Please, let us know where you are staying if you are outside Waikiki.
Alternate pick up times may be available by special request. Please coordinate by email or telephone prior to booking with details. Mahalo.
Duration: 5 h 30 m.
Group: Minimum 2, Maximum 12.
Amenities: Water and snack bars provided.
Notes: Call or email for information about singles or groups more than 12. No food stops.
- Outside of Hurley’s Psych Hospital (when available)
- Pier Where Michael Betrays His Friends to Rescue Walt
- Kate and Sawyer Escape From Hydra Island
- Australian Shrimp Truck Where Sawyer Kills the Wrong Man
- Beach Where Kate Sews Up Jack’s Back
- Kate’s Bathing Suit Scene
- Mr Eko Captures Michael, Sawyer and Jin
- Nigerian Church Scenes (when available) (Mr Eko’s backstory)
- Airplane Crash Site Beach
- Dharma Village / The Other’s Camp
- Sawyer Shoots the Poor Bear
- Penny’s Boat (when available)
- Sydney Airport
- Jin Meets Sun in South Korea
- Locke is Pushed Out the Window
- And More…
- Jumanji 2018
- Kong Skull Island
- Jurassic World 1 & 2
- 50 First Dates
- In Harm’s Way
- Paradise Hawaiian Style
- Tora Tora Tora
What a great way to see the beauty of Oahu
We spent 5-hours with him exploring the north shore and seeing all of the great landmarks featured in the LOST series. It went by in a flash. He was so nice, took our photo at all the stops and even brought some awesome props. I highly recommend this tour and Dave. It was a great experience!!
Lost – North Shore
Dave was a great guide and host. Very friendly, knowledgeable about the island, and a great guide for all the Lost stops. Wish we could’ve done the whole day tour!
Great LOST North Shore Tour!
Really enjoyed this North Shore Lost tour with Dave! He was very friendly and informative. The North Shore tour covers a lot of ground; it was great to do some scenic driving on the island and to see the survivors’ camp site, Dharma village, and other sites. Highly recommended if you want to do a half day Lost tour on Oahu!
Check our Frequently Asked Questions