South Shore LOST Tour
Perfect to discover some of the most famous LOST scenes
South Shore LOST Tour
Pick-up: 7AM & 1PM from any Waikiki location. Guests staying outside of Waikiki will normally use the Ala Moana Hotel for pick up, which has ample free parking at the Ala Moana Shopping Center located next door to the hotel. You will receive detailed parking instructions in your tour confirmation email. Please, let us know where you are staying if you are outside Waikiki.
Duration: 5 h.
Group: Minimum 2, Maximum 12.
Amenities: Water and snack bars provided.
Notes: Call or email for information about singles or groups more than 12. No food stops.
- Church used in ﬁnale
- Hurley Buys His Mother a House
- Jack and Locke’s Final Fight
- Miles Parachutes Onto the Island
- Desmond Kills Calvin (stealing his boat scene)
- Mr Eko Leads Tail Section Group to Jack
- Desmond and Claire Catch a Seagull
- Ben Takes Sawyer to Hilltop on Hydra Island (location view)
- Jacob’s Lighthouse (location view)
- Jack’s Thailand Beach (from Stranger in a Strange Land episode)
- The Bamboo Forrest
- Mr Eko Killed by Smoke Monster
- Locke’s Father’s House (location view)
- Temple Where Sun’s Lover is Buried in South Korea
- Oxford University
- Desmond is a Monk
- Pennys Boat (when available)
- Sydney Airport
- Jin Meets Sun in South Korea
- Locke Pushed Out Window
- And More…
- Jurassic World 1 & 2
- 50 First Dates
- Pirates of the Caribbean 4
- Pearl Harbor
- Tora Tora Tora
- Paradise Hawaiian Style
- Blue Hawaii
- In Harm’s Way
My wife and I did the south shore lost tour with David. He was an awesome guide and took us all over the place. He was very knowledgable of the different filming locations and also of Oahu history. We had a great time…
Really Fun Trip Even if You Haven’s Seen “Lost”.
We were so lucky to be the only ones on the tour. We had an amazing time. This was one of my very favorite times on my trip! Besides “Lost” you go to a lot of places from lots of other Hollywood scenes that most people are familiar with. And if you aren’t, the scenery is breathtaking and you get to see a lot of areas that you normally would not if you were on your own.
My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the South Shore Lost, Movie and Hawaii Tour. From the moment we met Dave to the last second, the tour was enjoyable. We saw everything listed with the tour information plus more! Dave was sooo informative and even helped with photo ops to make our vacation special. We highly recommend this tour for everyone…..great day!
Check our Frequently Asked Questions